(“Christopher Peter Lees trading as onestop number plates”) Terms and Conditions of Trading These terms and conditions apply to all transactions carried out by onestop number plates subject to the specific service provided as detailed below.
Terms for selling number plates
- Payment of the purchase price for number plates may be made either by debit, credit card or cheque. This payment is deemed to be received when your credit or debit card payment has been authorised by our clearing bank or in the case of a cheque, when cleared funds reach our account.
- Upon receipt of the payment for the total purchase price, Christopher Peter Lees trading as onestop number plates will send you an acceptance of the order together with details of the documents required. The original documents must be received within 14 days in order for the number plates to be released. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that all the correct documents are submitted to Christopher Peter Lees trading as onestop number plates upon placing the order for the number plates. Details of the documents required can be found on the legal number plates page of this site.
- Any payment taken for number plates is non-returnable, pending receipt of the documentation required to complete the transaction.
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, Christopher Peter Lees trading as onestop number plates must notify you that the service we provide begins as soon as the number plate/number plates are ordered, subsequently there is no ‘cooling off period’, the transaction cannot be reversed or amended and no refund can be given. As soon as we receive your order the number plates will be manufactured on your behalf.
- In the event that the documentation is not received within the 14 days specified above, Christopher Peter Lees trading as onestop number plates reserves the right to terminate your order without refund.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure the fastest possible transfer, Christopher Peter Lees trading as onestop number plates cannot guarantee any specific time period for the delivery.
- All Registration marks are displayed correctly on the number plates we supply. To mis-space or mis-represent your letters and numbers in any way is an offence under The Road Vehicles (Display of Registration Marks) Regulations 2001.
General 2. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- If any term, provision, covenant or condition of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected, impaired or invalidated.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in respect of the purchase.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and constructed in accordance with English Law. Each party thereto submits to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.