How do I send my documents ?
We need to see original documents, they can be clearly scanned or photographed and sent via post, or email.
- > Scanned image (Clear Full front cover) Please send to the following email address Info@onestopnumberplates.co.uk
> Photographed image (Clear Full front cover) Please send to the following email address Info@onestopnumberplates.co.uk
At least one original document from each of the lists below is required for us to supply you with a legal number plate – i.e. you need to see one document listed under ‘proof of identity’, and one from the list ‘proof of entitlement’, required by the DVLA to prove that you are allowed to display the plate. Together, the two documents must let us check your name, address and vehicle entitlement. We only accept the following documents:
1. Proof of Identity:
- Driving licence
- Bank/Building Society statement issued within the last six months
- Current utility, telephone or Council Tax bill issued within the last six months
- National ID card issued by the Government of a state of territory other than the UK
- Debit or credit card issued by a bank or building society
- Police warrant card
- Armed forces identity card
Remember – whichever Proof of Identity document you show us needs to show your name and address!
2. Proof of Entitlement:
- A Vehicle Registration Certificate (V5C) (Please be aware only the new red V5C Certificates are accepted, and not the old blue Certificates)
- The tear-off slip (V5C/2) from (V5C section 10)
- A Certificate of entitlement to a mark (V750)
- A Cherished Transfer Retention Certificate (V778)
- A Vehicle Licence Renewal (V11)
- A Temporary Registration Certificate (V379)
- An Authorisation Certificate (V948) from DVLA Local Office with official DVLA stamp, or a downloaded hard copy of the eV948.
- A letter of authorisation from Fleet Operators (including a lease/hire company). The letter must quote the document reference number from the V5C
Please note: These are legal guidelines imposed by the DVLA, and sadly we can’t provide you with new or replacement registration plates without the correct documents!